Telehealth Services Available Nationwide
Complete new patient forms
Schedule your first consultation
Get your lab work on your own time
Follow up to review labs
Receive Meds right to your door
Welcome to Spartan medical
Spartan Medical specializes in Sports Performance and Recovery. Powered by Infinity Medical Institute, Spartan Medical targets athletes of all ages. We offer medically supervised options allowing you to elevate your performance in a safe, fast and effective manner.
We currently serve many professional and amateur athletes, and have special programs designed for fitness personnel, trainers, coaches, physicians, and general fitness-minded individuals looking for ways to gain or maintain a competitive edge.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy increases energy, sex drive, muscle mass, and improves weight control. Each patient’s regimen is customized based on symptoms and lab values and medication can be shipped right to your door.
Performance and Recovery
Accelerate healing and perform your best with our extensive catalog of injectable and oral peptides.
We can customize a plan tailored to your individual needs, aspirations, and lifestyle. Start seeing results in weeks and get started now with your free consultation.
For more vital days and romantic nights, Spartan offers a full spectrum of products, therapies, technologies, GAINSwave Therapy, and ED treatments to maximize and enhance your experience.
Spartan’s regenerative peptides and therapies effectively treat ailments and injuries by using the body’s own healthy cells to bring back the look, feel, and energy of youth.
When it comes to protecting your health in the current times, it can be hard to know where to start. We’re here to give you a better understanding of how peptides can be just the boost your immune system needs. Some of our best selling products include NAD+, Thymulin, and CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin.
Why Spartan Medical?
The therapies offered at Spartan Medical leave limitless options for our athletes to achieve their optimal performance goals. We never take a one size fits all approach with our athletes. We address each individual’s specific goals and customize their therapy program to ensure they achieve their desired outcome.
Whether it be gaining additional muscle size, sculpting a more chiseled body and improving muscle definition, lowering body fat percentage or repairing muscle and tendon tears, we have an expansive catalogue of proven medically supervised treatments and therapies to assist our athletes in meeting their goals quickly and safely.
At Spartan, our mantra is “No Retreat – No Surrender”, which clearly resonates with our high performance athletes and patients! We have witnessed our athletes of all ages and gender achieve new personal goals, win multiple and diverse competitions and break personal and class records.
Process for Telehealth:
1) Complete New Patient In-take Form
2) Schedule your Initial Telehealth Consultation
3) Get your lab work on your own time – To find a Labcorp near you follow this link: https://www.labcorp.com/labs-and-appointments-advanced-search.
4) Follow up to review labs – Phone Consultation or In-Office Appointment with Nurse Practitioner
5) Rx Delivery – medicine is delivered to patient’s door from a licensed US pharmacy
What is a Sub-Q injection?
A subcutaneous injection is a method of administering medication. Subcutaneous means under the skin. In this type of injection, a short needle is used to inject a drug into the tissue layer between the skin and the muscle. Medication given this way is usually absorbed more slowly than if injected into a vein, sometimes over a period of 24 hours.
Preparing the Injection
Your doctor and/or clinic nurse will instruct you on preparing your dose of medication.
Giving Yourself the Injection
1. Select your injection site. This must be an area that has a layer of fat between the skin and the muscle. This is called subcutaneous. The following parts of your body have subcutaneous layers:
a. Outer surface of the upper arm
b. Top of thighs
d. Abdomen, except the navel or waistline
e. If you are very thin do not use the abdomen as an injection site.
f. Do not use the same site for injections each time.
g. Rotate your injection sites in a regular pattern. You should be at least 1 ½ inches away from the last injection site. Jot down on your calendar where you gave you last shot. This will help prevent giving the shot in the same place too soon.
2. Select a site and cleanse the area (about 2 inches) with a fresh alcohol pad, or cotton ball soaked in alcohol. Wait for the site to dry.
3. Remove the needle cap. Pinch a 2-inch fold of skin between your thumb and index finger.
4. Hold the syringe the way you would a pencil or dart. Insert the needle at a 45-to-90-degree angle to the pinched-up skin. The needle should be completely covered by skin. If you do this quickly, you will feel very little discomfort.
5. Hold the syringe with one hand. With the other, pull back the plunger to check for blood. If you see blood in the solution in the syringe, do not inject. Withdraw the needle and start again at a new site. If you do not see blood, slowly push the plunger to inject the medication. Press the plunger all the way down.
6. Remove the needle from the skin and gently hold an alcohol pad on the injection site. Do not rub. If there is bleeding, apply a bandage.
7. Immediately put the syringe and needle into the disposal container.
All TRT patients must be at least 18 years of age and submit a copy of their Driver’s License.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us by filling out this form or via preferred method/ways below: